We are determined to defeat cancer:
- To fight cancer, improve treatment and find cures.
- To improve the experience of young patients.
- To deliver on our promises and programmes.
- To be here for the long haul and stand shoulder to shoulder with families.
We value integrity:
- We are transparent in all that we do.
- We are open and honest.
- We are driven by empathy for our patients and families.
We believe in fun:
- Helping make fun memories for our patients and families.
- Making everyday as positive as it can be.
- Making fun a value in our workplace.
We believe in flexibility:
- We are adaptable to face the challenges of every day.
- We change when appropriate because we want to be the best we can,
- We don’t just debate, we make things happen.
We are engaging:
- We communicate clearly with our patients, families and fundraisers.
- In life and death situations, we add as much life as we can.
- We are always ready to listen.