WIN 2 tickets for the SOLD OUT Shed Seven gig in York on Friday 17th November at Fibbers. These tickets have generously been given by the band to help support the children’s cancer charity Candlelighters.
Hometown gigs are always special and this will surely be one of the best. After 16 years we are finally getting a new album and this gig will kick off the Sheds biggest tour ever, although I am sure bigger and better will follow. The new singles have been an instant pleasure.
Rick will choose the lucky winner of 2 tickets out of a hat, and to be in with a chance of winning you must do the following;
– Donate £10 or more to the children’s cancer charity Candlelighters via the BT MyDonate link below (BT MyDonate is a fundraising service that doesn’t take commission)
– You must include in the personalised message section your contact details, first name, email address and/or contact number
– Do not tick the box to hide your donation amount
– The deadline for donations is midnight Sunday 29th October 2017
– We want to raise as much money as possible for Candlelighters so on this occasion multiple entries are permitted. Any separate donations of £10 or above by the same person will all be added to the draw
Rick will choose the lucky winner week commencing 30th October and they will be contacted via the details provided. Following this the band will announce the winner via social media.
Good luck to everyone and thank you for supporting Candlelighters charity by taking part in this draw. Please share this message to help us raise as much as we can.
Entries (donations) can be made here https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/sienna
You might also like...
Leeds based Porsche specialists, Strasse, continued their...