Volunteer Ambassadors represent Candlelighters at functions and events throughout Yorkshire. They help us to reach a wider audience and have a wider presence throughout the region. They help to raise awareness and encourage individuals and groups to support our work.
The role of an Ambassador is varied, but activities may include:
- Representing Candlelighters at events and functions
- Delivering talks and presentations about Candlelighters
- Attending cheque presentations (including taking part in photographs where required)
- Receiving donations on behalf of Candlelighters
- Running information and fundraising stalls
- Promoting ways people can get involved, either as supporters or volunteers
- Researching potential awareness raising or fundraising opportunities in the local area
- Supporting with other fundraising events and activities where possible.
To read the full role profile, please click here.
To apply please download and complete the application form below
Click Here for the Application Form
If you have any questions about this role, please call our HR & Volunteering Team on 0113 322 9283 or email [email protected]