This year Starbucks is supporting 200 charities as part of their #RedCupCheer campaign and Candlelighters is one of them! Cheer us on to help fight childhood cancer.
Starbucks are offering each participating cause a donation of either £500 or £1000 depending on how much ‘noise’ is generated for them by their supporters on Twitter and neighbourly.com. This friendly competition is set to take place between Monday 16 November and Sunday 6 December.
Candlelighters needs YOUR help!!
We would of course love the chance to win £1000 but we can only do it if you help generate noise on our behalf! Fortunately, Starbucks have made it quick and easy for you to ‘cheer’ on Candlelighters, just:
- Tweet us a good luck message at @CandlelightersT including the hashtag #RedCupCheer or
- Follow our project page at www.neighbourly.com
By doing these simple things you can help us win £1000 that could:
- Be invested in equipment and staff for the wards
- Provide more practical, emotional and financial family support
- Be invested in childhood cancer research
We’d like to encourage you to be creative with your tweets, with the addition of any photos or videos of your cheering – just be sure to add the hashtag #RedCupCheer!
Thank you so much for your support!
You might also like...
Young friends Freddie, Charlotte and Tom have raised an incredible...