To kick-start October half-term, we’ll be holding an autumnal themed patients group!
We invite all of our wonderful patients to our virtual patients group!
Are you a patient (whether on treatment or post-treatment) aged 5 – 12 and supported by Candlelighters? If so, this is the group for you!
Normally we would run two separate groups but due to the comfort and safety of being able to run this virtually, we can all enjoy the group together!
We will start with a fun introduction activity, followed by some crafts and games.
For the crafts, we will be making an autumnal picture and an autumnal handprint tree!
For these, children will need:
– Fallen leaves, berries, twigs – anything you can find outside that we can use to make an autumnal scene
– Card or paper x 2
– Paint or colouring pens or pencils
Parents aren’t required to accompany their child but need to be present in the background. So why not bob the kettle on and put your feet up for a bit!
Please note: Due to COVID-19 we have adapted our family support services to run virtually. There may be some differences in the services that we are currently running in comparison to pre-COVID-19. This may continue to change over time as we adapt our services to the guidance given and the needs of individual families.
Parents/guardians will need:
* An email address
* An electronic device to download Zoom (we can talk you through this and do a little trial before if needed – so don’t worry!).
* To read the T&C’s – these will be sent via email once you RSVP
If you would like your child/children to attend this event please:
* Message our Facebook page (Candlelighters at The Square)
* Call The Square on 0113 887 8333
To ensure that the children get the most from these sessions we will be limiting places to 5 participants & offering them on a first-come, first-served basis. However, if there is a high demand for this service we will create a waiting list, arrange further sessions and priority will be given to those on the list.
If you usually receive invites via email, these will be sent out shortly.
We hope they can make it!