We always love to hear from supporters about what they are doing to fundraise. Below are some ideas so you can take part in some fundraising on your own and show your support!
- Why not host a gold themed bake sale to raise awareness and support of CCAM. This is a really easy way to raise some money!
- A gold dressed down day in your school or workplace could be a fun and wacky way to raise a few pounds
- Change your Twitter colour theme to gold/ yellow and change your Facebook profile picture to have the gold ribbon badge on it. This is a great way to show your support.
- Giving out gold wedding or party favours with a small card to explain CCAM raises awareness and support.
- Hold a gold raffle selling golden tickets with an array of golden prizes.
If you would like any advice on fundraising in your community please do not hesitate to contact Jen or Rebecca on 0113 322 9283.