There are various ways in which you can enter our Christmas raffle to be in with the chance of winning one of our amazing prizes!
- Candlelighters Newsletter - If you receive a copy of our newsletter you will automatically receive a book of 10 raffle tickets. The newsletter is on its way to supporters at the beginning of September. Please follow the ‘how to enter’ details below to activate your tickets. If you would like more tickets you can contact us or purchase them as detailed below.
- Online – you can visit our online shop to purchase tickets and we will post them to your free of charge. (insert hyperlink to online shop page)
- Phone – you can ring our friendly fundraising team on 0113 322 9283 to purchase your tickets. Please have your card details ready and we can take payment over the telephone and email a receipt as well as posting your tickets to you free of charge.
- The Square – Candlelighters will be selling tickets at The Square, our family support centre at: 8 Woodhouse Square, Leeds LS3 1AD.
- The Clinic - For families or anyone visiting the hospital you can visit our office at the Clinic, Paediatric Oncology and Haematology Day Unit, Floor C, Clarendon Wing, Leeds General Infirmary, Great George Street, Leeds, LS1 3EX.
- The Bus – Our Candlelighters Bus will be all over Yorkshire between now and Christmas visit us on board and buy your raffle tickets in your local community.
- Fundraisers – our Community and Corporate Fundraisers at Candlelighters will have tickets which you can buy, or take to sell yourself in your workplace or local community to family and friends just let us know how many you want and we can arrange to get them to you.
- Support Groups – Candlelighters are very lucky to have groups of volunteers across Yorkshire who help us with raise awareness and funds in their local community.
- Supporters – our army of wonderful supporters will be helping us to sell raffle tickets too. If you would like some to sell please contact us!
How to enter
- To purchase a ticket or tickets please complete your details the stub on the left hand side of the ticket.
- You must return the completed stub to Candlelighters with your payment to enter.
- You can pay by cash at one of the venues listed above, or by card online or over the phone
- If you do wish to pay by cheque please make it payable to Candlelighters, once we receive the cheque we will send your tickets to you.
- Please keep the main part of the raffle ticket, keep your fingers crossed and look out for the draw on 15th December to see if you have won a prize!
- We will publicise the winning numbers on our website and social media and will be notifying the winners once the draw has taken place.