About this Event
- Event type: Trek
- Difficulty level: Tough
TrekFest is the UK's ultimate trekking challenge- an epic trek across the Peak District, Derbyshire. The challenge is simple- complete either 25km or 50km and help us bring light and hope to the families of children suffering from cancer in Yorkshire. We'll be with you every step of the way.
Both routes start and finish at the 'TrekFest Village', where there are plenty of facilities available throughout the weekend, including toilets, showers, camping plots, car parking, food and drink. Check out the delicious BBQ and have a drink at the TrekFest bar on the Friday evening before the event gets underway the next day? Bring your friends and family along for support and make a weekend of it!
- Registration fee:
- Option A: £45 for 25km or £60 for 50km
- Option B: £35 + £50 for 25km or £60 + £90 for 50km (payment one at registration and payment two no later than six weeks before the event)
- Option C: £85 for 25km or £140 for 50km
- Fundraising target (in accordance with Option A, B & C from Registration Fee list):
- Option A: Minimum target of £165 for 25km or £300 for 50km
- Option B: As much as you can (no minimum target)
- Option C: As much as you can (no minimum target)
For more information on the event, or how to register, please don't hesitate to call us on 0113 322 9283. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Facebook.
64 Castleton Road