About this Event
- Event type: Run / Jog / Walk
- Registration fee: FREE
- Fundraising target: £100
We’re challenging you to Run Yorkshire for childhood cancer awareness month. Take on our virtual Yorkshire challenge and see how many iconic landmarks “you’ll pass along the way”
Here's how it works:
- Choose "where you want to go" and how far
- Register yourself or a team and link your page to a MapMyFitness, Strava or Fitbit account
- Run, jog or walk where you want, when you want and how you want
- Collect your landmark stamps when you hit the distance
- Share your page, your journey and your pictures along the way and raise as much money as you can to make a difference
Supporting people is what we do best. Join the team and help us bring light and hope to the families of children suffering from cancer in Yorkshire. We'll be with you every step of the way.
For more information on the event, or how to register, please don't hesitate to call us on 0113 322 9283. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Facebook.