About this EventThe Motoscape Banger Rally/Classic Car Rally has been running since 2005 and every year the entrants have always had an incredible time.The concept of the Motoscape Banger Rally is to buy a car for £333 or less, turn it into a wacky/screwball, eye-catching, ramshackle masterpiece and drive it along some of the greatest roads in Europe. Alternatively, make it a classic car rally by bringing any car that’s around 20 years old. It’s not just a driving holiday though, it’s a fantastic driving experience and a great European rally. You’ll get the chance to meet lots of new people, raise some money for charity and/or just have the European road trip of a lifetime!
The Motoscape Banger Rally is open to all ages, male or female, all you need is:
- A banger car of DISTINCTION (costing less than £333 or a classic car over 20 years old!)
- A current UK driving license (you must be 18 years old to drive in Europe)
- A few shillings for a beer or two along the way
- A sense of humour
- A compass, map and / or a sat nav with eastern Europe downloaded
- A sense of adventure
- A willingness to “DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS YEAR”
- A co-pilot or two (male or female), or just come on your own
- A passport
The Big Half
04/03/2017 - 04/03/2018 • Greenwich, London
Event type: Challenge Sign up fee: £30 Fundraising target: £300 The Big Half is a new event and will be held for the first time...
Great North Run 2018
09/09/2018 • Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne
Applications for the Great North Run 2018 are now open! To apply for a charity place, please download and complete the application form and email...