About this Event
Team Candlelighters volunteers and staff had a brilliant time at the Hull 10K 2014. Zoe (pictured above with fellow runner Ben) said: "I just wanted to say that the support on the route from the Candlelighters team was very much appreciated- a very hot run with a few challenging tight spots for passing so seeing the Candlelighters team was lovely. I think we were the best supported round the course".
Join the Candlelighters Team and take part in the 2015 Hull 10K
- Date: Sunday 14th June 2015
- Location: Hull City Centre
- Registration: £10 per person (non-refundable)
- Minimum sponsorship: £100 per person
Be amongst the thousands of runners in one of Yorkshire's best-loved 10K races! Whether you're a novice or a seasoned runner, we urge you to pull on your running shoes and with a flat and fast course this is a perfect opportunity to smash that all-important PB!
By joining the Candlelighters Team you will receive:
- A guaranteed place in the Hull 10K
- A Candlelighters running vest
- 6 free of charge iron-on letters to have your name on your vest (extra: 20p each)
- A Fundraising Pack full of advice plus enthusiastic support from us before, during and after the event
- Running Training Plans to help you achieve your goal
- An inner glow from knowing you are raising vital funds for children and their families fighting cancer in Yorkshire
Join today! Call 0113 8878333 with your debit or credit card details to hand, or buy your place online.
Alternatively you can send a cheque to us payable to Candlelighters (but places are allocated on a registration payment received basis) to 8 Woodhouse Square, Leeds, LS3 1AD
If you already have a place in the Hull 10K we'd still love you to join Team Candlelighters, you'll receive all of the above (except a guaranteed place) but we won't ask you to raise a minimum sponsorship amount. Simply email email@example.com with your details.
For more information including route maps please visit the Run For All website here
To help make this event a huge success we need some fabulous volunteers to help marshal the Hull 10K.
You can be assured of a great morning directing and encouraging our amazing runners as they raise vital funds to help fight children's cancer in Yorkshire. For more information and to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Rivins And Zoe Sleighthilme Hull 2014
Alfred Gelder Street