Grab your apron and put your baking skills to the test! Candlelighters are hosting a Big PINK Bake Off!
We are looking for the most perfectly PINK bake – it could be a biscuit, cake or even pancakes! Get out the glitter, sparkles or icing and let your imagination go wild!
Once your perfectly PINK bake is complete, donate £5 here and send your name and a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to our Facebook page to enter into our competition using #PINKITUP. We’re absolutely thrilled to announce that our Big Pink Bake Off will be judged by a panel of baking stars from the one and only Great British Bake Off and Betty’s of Harrogate!
Watch the video below to find out who!
Top tip: Why not host a competition with friends and family? You can decide a winner to submit to our judges, or donate £5 each and all of your bakes can be entered into our competition.
THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED: All entries must be made by midnight on Sunday 28th June.
The winner will be announced on Sunday evening and will receive a very exciting prize, a 1:1 baking masterclass with GBBO’s Sandy Docherty! Now all that’s left to say is… ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, BAKE!!!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter this competition, entrants must email their name and a photo of a baked item that the entrant has baked to email@example.com, or post the photo to the Candlelighters Facebook page using #PINKITUP, and make a £5 donation here: https://bit.ly/BigPinkBakeOff
- Entries must be submitted no later than midnight on Sunday 28th June and any entries made after this time will not be considered
- All entries must be reflective of the Candlelighters values and image – only family friendly bakes will be considered. Candlelighters reserves the right to disqualify any inappropriate or offensive entries.
- Entries submitted into the competition will be independently shortlisted by the Candlelighters Team and the shortlist will then be judged by the official panel.
- The prize is a 1-1 baking masterclass with Sandy Docherty and must take place no later than 20th December 2020. The masterclass can take place either face-to-face or over a video call, depending on social distancing guidance at the time – details are to be arranged directly with Sandy by the winner. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult. There is no cash alternative offered.
- Candlelighters accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- We intend to use entry images for marketing purposes across our social media channels. Entry into the competition assumes consent for this. If you do not wish for your images to be used for marketing purposes, please declare this when you make your entry.
- Candlelighters shall use and take care of any personal information you provide as described in our and in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not disclose this personal information to a third party without your consent. By entering the competition you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your competition entry.
Every donation will help us to be there for families like Allison, Joseph and Hannah. At the age of 4, Hannah has relapsed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia- a devastating situation to be in at any time, worsened by the arrival of COVID-19. Candlelighters have endeavoured to continue providing vital support to the Brown family, through our revised virtual support sessions. On receiving a virtual talking therapy session, Mum Allison said “I found this immensely helpful, even if it wasn’t face to face, it was nice to have someone who knew the basis of what we are going through; somebody that you could trust and who understood what we were talking about.”