Champ’s Christmas Raffle has now been drawn! Click here to view the winners.
Terms and Conditions
Deadline for entries is midnight on Tuesday 15th December 2020.
The draw will take place on Thursday 17th December 2020 at Sterling’s registered offices Furness Gate, Furness Business Park, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 2PE.
Candlelighters will contact the winner directly either by telephone or email. Winning ticket numbers will be published on social media.
Promoter: Emily Wragg.
Candlelighters registered lottery number is LOTREG01352 (registered with Leeds City Council)
T&C’s for each prize apply. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
The winners’ contract in respect of the non-cash prizes is directly with the supplier of the prize.
Candlelighters accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes (including, without limitation, travel to and from the prize destination if relevant).
Candlelighters accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of accepting a prize or participation in a prize.
Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to Candlelighters and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
Tickets can be purchased by anyone living in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands), and must not be sold to anyone under the age of 16.
Candlelighters will endeavour to contact winners by telephone, and then by email. If no contact is made, the unclaimed prize is held for 2 months. Once this deadline has passed, the unclaimed prize may be treated as Candlelighters sees fit, and it may be returned to the raffle fund.
Any person(s) involved in the running of the raffle, is unable to enter, including the licence holder.
1st Prize- £1000 to spend on a stay at Leisure resorts Aysgarth Lodges or Ullswater Heights
- The successful bidder (winner) will receive one prize consisting of a £1,000 voucher that can be redeemed against or contribute towards a short break at Leisure Resorts’ Aysgarth Lodges or Ullswater Heights.
- The £1,000 voucher can be redeemed, subject to availability, on selected dates throughout 2021 – excluding 19.07.21 – 10.09.21 (Summer Peak) & 17.12.21 – 01.01.22 (Christmas Peak).
- Any bookings must be made using the details supplied in the notification communication.
- The £1,000 voucher must be redeemed by 13th December 2021. Should the voucher not be redeemed by this date, the prize will be forfeited.
- In the event that the advertised booking amount for the dates selected being greater than £1,000, the winner will be liable to cover the difference to enable the booking(s).
- The voucher carries no cash alternative and no monetary value (in whole or in part).
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Leisure Resorts reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- All costs, incidentals and expenses which are not expressly included as part of the prize shall be the winner’s sole responsibility.
- Any costs, incidentals and expenses incurred by the winner and where applicable, any accompanying guest, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Leisure Resorts reserve the right to terminate, amend or extend the validity of the voucher in the event of exceptional circumstances beyond its control which affect the ability to fulfil the prize.
- The winner and where applicable, any accompanying guest, may be required to take part in any publicity associated and agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests of Leisure Resorts and/or Candlelighters.
2nd Prize – Three-night stay for two at Tottergill Farm Cottage and Centre Parcs spa day for two at Centre Parcs Whinfell Forest
- Voucher valid mid-week (Mon-Thurs).
- Not valid at Christmas (25th December), New Year (1st January) or Valentine’s Day (14th February).
- Expires six months from the date on which the raffle is drawn (17th June 2021)
- Spa day is subject to availability.
- Normal terms and conditions of booking apply https://www.centerparcs.co.uk/content/dam/centerparcs/terms-and-conditions/Activity-Booking-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
- Prize is as stated and is not negotiable or transferable, nor can any cash alternative be offered.
- Minimum of two weeks’ notice required when booking.
- The spa day must be taken before 1st December 2021
3rd Prize – £500 voucher for Couture Living
- The prize is as follows: £500 voucher to be spent at Couture Living
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Couture Living accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Couture Living accepts no responsibility if chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- Candlelighters will contact the winner of the £500 voucher.
- All money raised from purchased tickets online will go directly to Candlelighters.
4th Prize – Dinner & overnight stay at Cedar Court hotel or one-year gym membership
5th prize – A meal for a family of four at a choice of four Leeds restaurants
- Prize must be used six months from the date of issue (17th June 2021)
If you have any questions, please contact the team on email@example.com